This blog is intended to provide a forum for discussions for US residents in English regarding blogged content. This blog is not intended as a forum for reporting Sanofi Genzyme or other companies’ products' side effects associated with the use of prescription drugs. If comments include possible adverse events or side effects associated with any product, Sanofi Genzyme may be required to contact you for further information, per the company's Adverse Events Reporting Guidelines.
Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for the content and opinions posted by visitors to this blog. Sanofi Genzyme does not verify or endorse the comments or any information posted by visitors to this blog, does not warrant their accuracy, and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from content of the blog nor for any error, omission, defamation, libel, or slander.
Please visit https://www.sanofigenzyme.com/en/products-research for information on Sanofi Genzyme products. If you or someone you know has possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, please contact us at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. User comments are monitored for potential AE reporting and users may be contacted for follow up.
1. Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response may be by an email versus a response on our blog.
2. Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
3. Don't use our blog as a place to promote your product or pitch your services.
5. All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted on this blog (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Sanofi Genzyme, its employees or affiliates.
6. The materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sanofi Genzyme makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials or about the results to be obtained from using this website or the materials. Although we make a good faith effort to update the materials periodically, we do not have any duty to update the materials, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such materials. Your use of the website and the materials is at your own risk. Changes can and will be made to the website and materials and at any time. It is your responsibility to monitor such changes.
Sanofi Genzyme makes no claims that the materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Sanofi Genzyme does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the website or the materials results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Sanofi Genzyme is not responsible for those costs.
The website and materials are provided on an 'as is' basis without any express or implied warranties of any kind. Sanofi Genzyme and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all express and implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose. Sanofi Genzyme and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials, services, software text, graphics, and links.
In no event shall Sanofi Genzyme, its affiliates, suppliers, or any third parties mentioned at this website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the materials, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Sanofi Genzyme is advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sanofi Genzyme’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
7. From time to time this blog may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. Likewise, please refrain from posting information to the blog that provides medical or other professional advice. Sanofi Genzyme does not provide such advice through this blog.
8. You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving Sanofi Genzyme and its affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
9. Because federal regulations governing how we communicate about our treatments, we are not able to discuss treatments other than LEMTRADA on this blog. If you would like to further discuss LEMTRADA or our other treatments contact an MS One to One Nurse at 1-855-676-6326.
10. Our blog is not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any Sanofi Genzyme product, please contact us at 1-800-745-4447, option 2. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.