Lemtrada At A Glance
If you’ve been considering your treatment options for relapsing MS, it may be time for you and your healthcare provider to discuss LEMTRADA.
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LEMTRADA:
- LEMTRADA is a prescription infusion medicine used to treat adults with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS). It’s generally used in people who have tried 2 or more MS medicines that haven’t worked well enough.
- LEMTRADA is the first relapsing MS medication that is administered in 8 doses over two years. Before treatment, you’ll be given certain medications. You’ll be monitored after your first treatment, and monitoring will continue until four years or longer after your last treatment.
- LEMTRADA was studied vs. Rebif® (interferon beta–1a) in a 2–year study. Take a look at the clinical study results.
- Because of the risks of autoimmunity, infusion reactions, and some kinds of cancers, LEMTRADA is only available through a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) program.
- LEMTRADA offers all patients additional resources and support, including financial assistance for eligible patients, through the MS One to One® program.
HEAR WHAT LEMTRADA PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Real life experiences can be informative. Here's what people who have tried LEMTRADA
have to say.
To hear more from people taking LEMTRADA, visit our patient videos page.